Here's how to ensure you get the best out of your class:
- please be early, late entry is not permitted
- be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- the minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- if you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- please put your equipment away after the class.
How to join a class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes. Here's how to join a class:
- registration opens 60 minutes and closes five minutes before the class start time
- scan in at reception
- proceed to your class.
See our prices.