COVID Safe Mask Update
Following the Victorian Government's announcement related to new active COVID-19 cases in Victoria, from 5:00pm on 31 December 2020, masks will be mandatory indoors until further notice. If you are planning to visit our centre, all patrons and members of the public are required to wear masks inside, apart from during exercise and aquatic activity.
Full announcement details are available at https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/new-years-eve-restrictions.
Contact tracing at our centre
To help keep our community safe, we require all visitors to sign in with a unique QR code when visiting our centre. To receive your unique code via email, all you need to do is fill out our visitor registration form online. Once you have received your code, you will be able to use it to sign in every time you visit our centre.
How to get your unique QR code:
- Click here to fill out the visitor registration form.
- Include any additional visitors, such as minors who are attending the centre with you. Minors who attend the centre alone (in line with centre conditions of entry) will need to fill out a
- separate visitor registration form.
- Ensure all your details are correct – particularly your email address.
- Check the confirmation box at the end of the form and select the ‘next’ button.
- Check-in by scanning your code when you arrive.
Now that restrictions have eased across Victoria, we will be reactivating all memberships on Thursday 14 January.
If you are experiencing issues with the form, please contact our customer care team on 1300 760 379.
When will my membership be reactivated?
Your membership will be reactivated on Thursday 14 January. If you have chosen to reactivate your membership prior to this date, your fortnightly debit will continue as usual.
If you have not, your first debit may be slightly different from your normal fortnightly fee. This could be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- Additional credit applied from your last debit due to centre closure;
- Unpaid fees from your last direct debit; or
- Pro-rata fees incurred from your activation date to the first returned debit.
- After your first direct debit, you will be charged at the same amount and on the same fortnightly or monthly schedule as before suspension.
If you have a term membership, your membership will resume from the time it was suspended. For instance, if you bought a three-month membership and it was suspended after one month when the centre closed, you will have another two months from Thursday 14th January.
Are there still restrictions in place at the centre?
Yes, there are still restrictions in place at the centre. COVID-19 still poses a serious health threat to the community and we will be taking all of the precautionary steps necessary to keep you and our staff safe.
Do I still need to book a session to visit the centre?
Yes, everyone who visits the centre must book their session via our website. This ensures that we can contact trace if there is a confirmed case at our centre.
Will my fees be the same?
Yes, your fees will remain the same.